Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sketches of Fishtown Books on Sale for Holidays....

I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving. Standing on the sidelines for this year's North Catholic TurkeyBowl made for an unbelievably amazing holiday for me.

I was taking inventory of the Sketches of Fishtown books I still have. There are still a few hundred left. I am hoping to get rid of what I have left before a Volume II book comes out next year. If anyone is interested in grabbing a "Sketches of Fishtown Vol. I" book as a stocking stuffer, let me know. If you get them directly from me, I'm cutting the price down to $4. Or I will sell 3 books for $10. If interested, e-mail me: phillytoon@yahoo.com or just send me a private message on here.

Anyways, I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas season! Thanks.

No comments: